>>    Can you describe your digital station setup, please?
>>
>>    As I set mine up I'd like to learn from what you
>> are using so that I may maximize effectiveness.
>>
>>    I am guessing that it is not merely the Olivia
>> 1000/32 mode that allowed you to copy through the
>> Pactor QRM but also some elements of your setup
>> that provided exceptional selectivity and filtering.
>>
>>    Sure appreciate any hints!
>
> Nope, nothing to do with me, it is all Olivia.  I am using a 15 year radio
> (TS440) and run Olivia with stock SSB filters.  Software was MixW today
> although I also use Multipsk for Olivia.
>
> Andy K3UK

Wow, that's great to hear!

Am running a FT-890SAT here so it should do as well.

Was the Pactor station really strong and Olivia still
screened it out or was it of equal or lesser signal
strength to yours and the other station?

Anything about antennas, path, or propagation that
may have been an obvious factor or does Olivia
routinely handle Pactor QRM that easily?

I wonder if the Pactor stations were impacted by
the presence of your Olivia QSO?

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e   bibleseven.com