Hi Dave:
yeah, the last week has been a blast digital.. but I'm afraid that it won't last forever b4 it starts down hill agn..I did over 25 different countries yesterday ( some that I've never even heard of b4) Hope today is just as good..!!

Garrett
AA0OI

Dave VA3KAB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've found 20 meters to be open from here (Ontario, Canada) to Europe
in PSK31 from about an hour after the sun comes up here to maybe an
hour after it sets.

Italy and Spain are almost always open during the day, and France,
Scotland, England, Russia etc. are usually around at some point during
the day. Cuba and South America come through at times too, and I heard
New Zeland in there once. I've only been on PSK31 for three weeks and
have already worked 22 countries!

I've also had some limited success on 15 meters. Once it looked like
the band was totally dead, I called a CQ for the heck of it and someone
answered. Lots of fun!

73,

~Dave VA3KAB

Garrett / AA0OI

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org