And think of how many of us grew up using slide rules as SOP for several
decades before the simplest hand calculators became available. I
probably should have kept my Pickett, K&E, Dietzgen,  etc. I see that
they are bringing pretty high prices on some of the "antique" bidding
sites. My problem is that I tend not to value older stuff that becomes
obsolete.

Imagine how much different it would be today in taking a course in
Quantitative Analysis (Chemistry) compared to the 1960's!

KV9U