They've only been using those times and frequencies for about 50 (Fifty)
years and all over the world people wait for them to start transmitting to
practice their Morse reception under realistic conditions.  I would think
that virtually every ham in the world knows these times and frequencies.

So why would you have to be deliberately on these frequencies when the ARRL
begins transmission?  Simply to be obnoxious? Surely there is room to move
and surely you don't deliberately schedule a contact on these frequencies
and at these times?  Or are we proving what the rest of the world already
thinks?   HF does not end at the US Border or 200 mile zone.

Vy 73, Bob DJ0MBC/WU5T
Life Member ARRL and the best $200 I ever spent
And yes I've been licensed since about 1961