Darren,
Try changing waterfall speed to half, or resize the waterfall (either
time or frequency), or drag another window on top of it...or use VNC as
a client instead of X...have the gMFSK display on a :1 X display and VNC
to that.
73, leigh/WA5ZNU
> Darren Long wrote:
> Actually you gave me an idea.  I tried running gMFSK via a remote X
> session from my iBook.  It seemed to work OK,  but the waterfall
> display was struggling and the wifi bandwidth utilisation was pretty
> high.  I'm going to try and get FreeNX running on Ubuntu, and see if
> that fares better than X11.
>
> Well actually gMFSK  0.7pre1 has been pretty flakey with olivia on
> AMD64 platform, often crashing when entering, exiting or restarting
> the olivia modem. I haven't raised a bug report, yet.  Does anyone
> else have this problem? Is it AMD64 specific?
>
> Darren, G0HWW

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org