I run multiple computers inside my network, and I just map the
internal address to the external VNC port so I can control any of my
machines from the outside world.

--
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org