Craig,

Might check Saturday mornings, they are trying to start a PSK31 net on
10.137 at 15:00 UTC.

Most of the sound card modes hang out between 10.137 to 10.140 because
of the PACTOR QRM above 10.140.

Have had a few PSK31, MFSK, Olivia and one DominoEX QSO's on 30
meters.  Late afternoon seems to be the best time for me on that band.

73,

Jerry  -  K0HZI

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Had a nice QSO with AB6MB in Antioch, CA this evening. PSK31 right
about 10, 141.20. Don't hear much activity on 30. Of course we were
bombarded by one of the automatic QRM machines, but worked through it.
Not sure if it was Pactor I, II, or III. Could have been IV or V for
all I care.Lots of Summertime static on 10 Mhz right now, too.
--
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org