Den Sat, 17 Jun 2006 05:10:48 -0000, skrev du:

Hi Don.

>Just wondering why there is no PSK31 activity on 30 meters? Seems like
>a good band for PSK, yet I listen lots around 10.140 yet nothing much
>on the waterfall.

I have made 66 DXCC on 30 meters since december 2005, mostly PSK31 and
some RTTY.
Try listening from 10.137 to 10.143 and dont forget to call CQ.

There was fine activity from december to may, but now that 12 and 10
meters are open 30 meters are less crowded.

Hope to work you some day :-)
http://www.oz2jp.dk/analys.htm#TBL022
--
Jens   OZ2JP   www.oz2jp.dk
Tip of the day:  Never fry bacon when you're naked!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM