Yes, there are some forms of QRM that will confuse a busy frequency
detector. When that's the case, the frequency is often not usable
anyway, so the "false positive" is actually helpful. And when the
situation is uncertain, good amateur practice would lead one to QSY
than risk QRMing an ongoing QSO.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM