Hi Joaquin,

For Mac, try http://www.machamradio.com/index.html.  Cocoa-modem is
the best digi-mode app around for OS X.  Xastir is great for APRS.

For Linux, the 0.7pre version gMFSK is probably the best thing going
at the moment, covering Olivia and CW in addition to the usual
suspects (psk, hell, etc).  The 'stable' 0.6 release doesn't cover
those additional modes.  You may have to compile it yourself, I can't
recall (hint: don't bother if your running a 64-bit kernel).

For packet and APRS you can use the builtin ax.25, soundmodem
software tnc and the APRS app Xastir.

73's & have fun flinging bits into the ether

Darren, G0HWW

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM