I don't know what it is, but I can hear it here in SW Wisconsin. It is
fairly weak on my ICOM 756 Pro 2 from a ground mounted Butternut
vertical and not moving the S meter.

On the waterfall, it looks like a groups of three carriers separated by
25 Hz or so, and several of these groups which make for a wide bandwidth
due to weaker groups on either side of the center groups and extending
500 Hz on either side. Maybe my sound card is ghosting?

It sometimes seems to be overdriven and the sound gets more rattled
sounding like other overdriven digital signals. But it always has a sort
of clicking sound as you describe.