Great information. However, the ham that contacted me has asked me to
not give him any more information as he only wants to do it his way or
nothing apparently. You would think that you would have a ham who would
be greatly interested in digital comx, especially for HF since the
distances he wants to cover do not seem very practical to me on VHF. But
he only wants to believe he is doing analog and specially doesn't want
digital stuff.

Rick