Hi Bob, I can personally recommend any of the *rig control* and
*digi interfaces* from Carolyn (XYL) N8ST here:
http://home.att.net/~n8st/DDI-index.html
and simply scroll down to find your rig manufacturer. Carolyn and
her hubby have been making quality products (ham clothing and
interfaces) for years.
TU de ken n9vv