Greeting's:

If you're into digital communications do we have great news for you. TARA
now sponsors a complete selection of "world class" digital awards that  we're
sure you'll find most challenging. And, to make things even better it's  FREE!
But, you had better act quick!!

Our club now has the TARA-Grid - Digital Maidenhead Grid  Award Program which
I'm sure many of you might even qualify  for right now. The TARA-Grid Award
is an excellent companion  to our All Seasons, Grid-Dip Contest. All contest
entries qualify  for inclusion in our TARA-Grid Award. You need only 300
different  four(4) digit Grid Squares to claim your Basic certificate.

Next, we have the TARA-PX Award Program. TARA wants to recognize the
achievements of Amateur Radio Operators world wide, for confirming two way
communications by offering it's new Digital Prefix Awards  Program.  This award
is
available in MIXED,  RTTY and PSK but more are coming out! And, we offer  other
awards like the Wet Award, TARA D-WAS, Canadian Award &  the TARA-DDXCC. But
wait...there are a few more!

TARA  invites you right now to review our new "World Class" Digital Awards
Program and we've saved the best part for last. Now, through January 1st 2007
these awards are FREE! Come check out the complete line of custom certificates
 that we've designed especially for this program and we believe you'll see
why we think they're "Distinctively Different."

_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_awards.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_awards.html)

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy