From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:27 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] FH ALE Re: Multiband Scanning ALE on HF and VHF

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, KV9U <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For some reason I am not understanding clearly what you have
> been saying. Previously you said that ALE is not being used to
>  frequency hop.

Hi Rick,

I'm not quite sure why you are talking about frequency hopping.
Frequency hopping is not part of the current HF amateur radio ALE
method. I don't know of any hams who are using Frequency Hopping ALE.

Perhaps it is better if you do a little reading on your own on
the subject of FH and ALE at this point so that you can understand
it better, since I have tried to explain it the best I can.

Bonnie KQ6XA