  From: radionorway
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 2:46 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Too much fighting

  Well, well. I am new to amateur radio and joined this group to learn
  something about the many digital modes ham was using on radio. I was
  not expecting to be jammed down with for me an uninteresting quarrel
  concerning: "The fact that we CAN do something is irrelevant; the
  question is whether we SHOULD."

  73 de LA5VNA