I am running a KAM PLUS TNC.  How do you make the KAM PLUS read a text file
containing set-up parameters?

Next question, I have the KAM PLUS feeding and receiving output from a PRO
III via ACC1 plug.  The TNC is wired for audio into the rig, as well as FSK.
How do you know which mode is in use when the TNC is transmitting?  I would
assume FSK keying only works when the rig is in RTTY mode?

When trying to send CW via TNC using MixW the TNC places the transceiver in
Transmit mode, so the PTT is working.  However, there is no power out - no
real transmission.  The data to be transmitted scrolls across the top MixW
window, just as if it were being sent.  Keyer is set to straight on the PRO
III, and CWPTT and CWAUDIO are on in the TNC parameters.

Appreciate any help offered,

Harold
KI4MF/NN0BBX