Andy,

I didn't hear any signals last night either.  After I wrote that
post I realized that EchoLink uses one of the sound cards required
for WinDRM.  It will take a few minutes to set up another USB sound
card for EchoLink tonight.

How is the evening propagation on 40M?  If we don't connect tonight
or tomorrow night, we can try 14.238 MHz on Saturday.

Ed
WB6YTE

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ed.  I will give you a shout on Echolink.  I may also try it with
my
> neighbour who is also a ham (we should have a good signal to noise
> ratio!) .   I heard no signals last night , did you?
>
> Andy K3UK

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: