Alan Biddle wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Go to http://www.flex-radio.com/Expert_Setups/expert_setups.htm
>
> and download the first article, "VAC Setup With PowerSDR."  While much
> is specific to the SDR-1000, there is a good general discussion of how
> to set up several programs, including MMTTY.  There should at least be
> a few good tips there.
>
> 73s,
>
> Alan
> WA4SCA

Yes, I have an SDR1K as well.  However, I'm having problems with the
audio output of it, in that using an FT817 gives perfect copy on PSK31,
however, using the SDR1K gives one or two characters that are OK, the
occasional 'CQ' or part of, and sometimes nearly a whole a callsign and
then a lot of corrupted characters.  So, I'm well used to going round
and round the SDR1K expert set ups and the VAC installation system.  LOL

Still can't get MMSSTV to work with VAC, even after reading through the
expert setup several times.  MMSSTV just doesn't detect any audio on any
of the streams that it offers in Device Set Up in (O)ptions, MISC.

One of the problems with the SDR1K documents is that they use VAC
version 3 and I have version 4.  There are differences, like the fact
that, in Version 3, the control panel shows if the cable is in async
mode, but version 4 doesn't and doesn't seem to allow you to set it.
Or, rather, I can't find any reference to async in any setup page and it
doesn't seem to be mentioned in the Help file with VAC version 4 either.

Dave (G0DJA)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: