--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Ed WB6YTE wrote:
> > I installed and attempted to setup PCALE yesterday but
> > encountered a few problems.
> >
> > I did not find my radio (TS-2000) in the MIL-STD-188-141 menu.
> > Is  this program limited to the radios listed?
> >
> > There is only one com port selection for radio control.  Can
> > separate com ports be selected for radio frequency control and
PTT
> > control?
> >
> > How do you set the radio control serial port baud rate, etc?
> >
> Hi Ed,
>
> It seems you may be using the older version.
> Try the new PCALE Beta v1.062G
> available for download on the HFLINK website:
> http://hflink.com/beta
>
> Remember to download all 3 files:
> ALE.exe
> ALE.DAT
> and the channel fill file.
>
> You will find more user support on the HFLINK group.
>
> 73---Bonnie KQ6XA

Thanks, Bonnie.  I have the newer version loaded and found the
separate com ports setup.  Are there settings in one of the menus
for the baud rate, etc.

Since the TS-2000 is not listed as one the radio choices, is there a
way for me to create a command file for this radio or is it limited
to just one manually selected frequency?

Where can I find a general description of ALE operation?

Thanks,
Ed

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional