I would appreciate, some advice as to how to set up my Orion for transmitting, I know my sound card is working and I can control
the tx from Mixw2, Multipsk, Writelog, etc.
So what do I put into the config file, ?
Cat control is on com1,
Ptt is on com3,
What do I put into the GPS port and theLDG port?
Sorry to be so dumb, but PCALE is not the easiest, especially when your rig is not on the list.
Regards
Ross
ZL1WN
ps receiving works well, with SM7 and EA,s coming through on 14109.500

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org