Gerhard OE3GBB and I tried to work digital voice with WinDRM today but signals were too weak this morning.  Below is the Hamcap prediction for 20M conditions to Austria today from my Western New York location.  Gerhard will be back later, looks like 1800 UTC is the best time today.  The plot is based on dipole antennae and 100 watts.
Andy K3UK

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org