Well, I gave up trying to implement Contestia/RTTYM in Fldigi. Dave
W1HKJ says he plans to rewrite the Olivia modem from scratch at some
point, during which it should be easier to implement them than to try
and hack Pawel Jalocha's mind-bogglingly complex reference code.

Anyway, Dave recently implemented a Throb modem in Fldigi, and I want to
implement support for Throb-X. This seems simple enough to do, as far as
I can tell, the only differences between the two modes are that the
tones are spaced slightly closer together in Throb-X than in regular
Throb, and that Throb-X has a larger character set due to it's use of 2
additional tones. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a character
table for Throb-X. Does anyone have this info handy, or know where I can
get it? Google has failed me.

-Joe, KD8ATU

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional