It was PSK - don't know who as I don't use that mode.
And I must agree with what you said about the FCC,
Of course I said that same thing when they did away
with the 13 and 20 WPM code test. Yep know about
Europeans - work a lot of RTTY DX around 7035 to 40
over the years.

At 10:08 PM 10/22/2006, you wrote:
>What was the mode John?  If that were 3 SSB signals, they are too close
>together.  Right now I see 3 PSK signals on 7071.5 to 7071.8,Am printing out
>: WQ9ZH- DL4JS on one of those freqs, but dont forget that there are
>probably hundreds of European SSB signals from 7.040 to 7.100 at this time.,
>I am just not hearing them. and the other two signals are not printing
>anything right now.  One thing a lot of NON-DXers forget is that all those
>DX signals are there  and many of them can ONLY work 7.000 to 7.100, putting
>all modes in that band, and co-mixing badly.  The newest rules are to allow
>them 7.0 to 7.2 but that still not going to allow everyone that wants on, a
>partway clear freq.  I think the FCC has gone out of its mind, with this
>latest change, and completely ignored realities of propagation, and foreign
>use of the bands.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: