Tried connecting last night but no luck. I am assuming that your
frequency is the actual frequency and that anyone connecting has to put
their dial frequency below that point depending upon how many Hz they
want to use on the waterfall. So if a station is USB 7.044, and I want
to connect to that station, at the 1000 Hz point on the waterfall, I
need to set my dial frequency at 7.043.

John Bradley wrote:

>Picked a lousy night to try this, all the RF left my antenna and just piled up
>on the grass.........have to rake it up in the AM. :)
>
>Anyone else up for trying PAX2, ,beacon and/or responder enabled? this mode
>has some promise..... will check on condx tomorrow night on 40 and 80, and see
>what's up.
>
>Since I don't work tomorrow, Mbbe look at 20 during the day
>
>stay tuned,
>
>john
>VE5MU

<*> Your email settings: