>From the Russian user forum that was posted earlier, the following are a few
bits poorly translated in to English that might make a little sense, at
least give us a start.  I think "lighthouse" may mean beacon?  I like the
line about the porridge best :>

Andy K3UK

Try also, 4 it only now noted that QRG 3589.

We will today test? 4 to monitor  to 3.731,5 mHz LSB

, is it's a pity. But packets no one of our does see? RN3ZF

 From the monitor of packets it cannot be copied into bufer!
.Pozovite me that in SSB or BPSK 4 to 3,731,500.

to work, audibly it is unimportant it in me, not all immediately passed
packets. It to me did flood even faylik of 442 bytes with length, it did
start sufficiently rapidly, but for some reason its side pressure did
continue to transfer, although in me already file was it can be it could not
attain from me the confirmed packet or Gluck simply? To author: Monitor by
packet certainly rough... It would like this plan:

And still: is it possible to make a transfer of "broadcasting" packet, well
for the lighthouse in order not to loom by call, but as polozhenno
lighthouse. But that was as follows:
Was under the call sign TEST and gave "infinite" Connect to WORLD. But if
several WORLD- OV are at the frequency - the same porridge will come out. Is
necessary some broadcasting packet so that let us say would be:

The "lighthouse Of vasi Of pupkina" But already if someone it hears and will
want it will be connected to WASIA, will make this, but necessarily still so
that if occurs connect, then this lighthouse turn off by automaton. What you
will invent in regard to this?

4 at the end its call sign clogged -
... Like it works, but it is certainly necessary still to work with the
protocol... 4 thus he understood that it transfers immediately on many
packets one time. But passage in ether such, what synchronization is torn
away frequently - in I be empty "is blown" on the minute and more... It is
good, if program itself is regulate the quantity of personnel for one
packet, depending on the condition of passage. Speed in essence was 500,
sometimes 1000 and once saw 2000, but not for long. I think, it is
worthwhile to still introduce initial soon into 200 or 300, and a dynamic
change in the quantity of frames to the packet - is very desirable. And even
on request Andy - make in the beginning of each transfer a rather short
"preamble" in the form of average tone, let us say 200-2shch0msek - it will
be useful for the simpler visual tuning and so that would manage in the
transceivers to work out switching completely + ARU on the receiving side
(if it slow). Thus far everything. We await new versions;)

 I above support all that described! As it is correct to advance level on
the method. Where this strip after which is further not- not? It would be
possible to add check-out ravine from the work of progi. What the developer
saw as and under what conditions will be tested proga. We it threw down into
the money box or where to nibut' still. Successes! Dmitry_
 Entire TREMENDOUS thanks;) ! To all questions it listened, I will think.
Not some to otvechu only are later. I will soon lay out version with the
anticipating tone. Dmitry_.

oct 2006 Date: 19 noys 2006 08:06:27 # Added tone in the beginning of each
block - pure by the bearing length of 0,3 s. Furthermore, there was
pererabotan sonic "cursor" - to happiness to the owners of cards with a
maximum frequency of 44100 (see laying Preferences- Hardware) to take here -
http://slil.ru/23429398 Dmitry_.
# Now some explanations on some questions:) 1. Monitor by packet certainly
rough... It would like this plan:

 It came out so that not in all packets are transferred the numbers of
subscribers. It is concrete, only in the demands to konnekt and in some
potdverzhdeniyakh. But in essence numbers are not transferred for the
savings of capacity. Therefore if two associate in the regime of chat room,
then to the third observer it will not come out to see, who stirs with whom,
this simply already is not in ether. So that here two outputs: either to
place additional logic and to memorize the names of subscribers from the
otmonitorennykh packets of konnekta or to change the size of packets (that
is worse, since the loss of reverse compatability and capacity). By the way,
into the buffer of exchange communications from the monitor of packets are
copied, simply this there is no in pop-up menu, but hot key- that work..
. 2. I still: is it possible to make a transfer of "broadcasting" packet,
well for the lighthouse in order not to loom by call, but as polozhenno
lighthouse. But that was as follows: Rulez Reloaded Was under the call sign
TEST and gave "infinite" Connect to WORLD. But if several WORLD- OV are at
the frequency - the same porridge will come out. Is necessary some
broadcasting packet so that let us say would be: WASIA ALL: The "lighthouse
Of vasi Of pupkina" But already if someone it hears and will want it will be
connected to WASIA, will make this, but necessarily still so that if occurs
connect, then this lighthouse turn off by automaton. This in principle is
realized without the problems, it is only necessary to think over well. But
it is later, and that now again from Monday to the week into the mission to
ukachu: ( 3. 4 thus he understood that it transfers immediately on many
packets one time. But passage in ether such, what synchronization is torn
away frequently - in I be empty "is blown" on the minute and more...
 It is good, if program itself is regulate the quantity of personnel for one
packet, depending on the condition of passage. Speed in essence was 500,
sometimes 1000 and once saw 2000, but not for long. I think, it is
worthwhile to still introduce initial soon into 200 or 300, and a dynamic
change in the quantity of frames to the packet - is very desirable. This is
already a little more complicated, so immediately you will not make - there
are some problems: ( Modulator- that to the low speeds has long ago been
made, but is here correct all this to connect, on top of that, also, in the
automaton... I will think. 4. I even on request Andy - make in the beginning
of each transfer a rather short "preamble" in the form of average tone, let
us say 200-2shch0msek - it will be useful for the simpler visual tuning and
so that would manage in the transceivers to work out switching completely +
ARU on the receiving side (if it slow). Well, this it already added;) 5. as
it is correct to advance level on the method. Where this strip after which
is further not- not? In general, there was the thought to place level
indicator, but associate it dissuaded - type, "it was plain", it disrupts
the integrity of design. But I still will think and after all to vpendyuryu
of its kudy-nibud' into the window "Tuning...";)! But thus far it is
possible to be oriented only according to the phase diagram, although, as I
understood, with this quality of signal there horseradish you
pooriyentiruyesh'sya;) 6. it would be possible to add check-out ravine from
the work of progi. What the developer saw as and under what conditions will
be tested proga. We it threw down into the money box or where to nibut'
still. This thought is good, I will think, as to tighten... Well, like
everything, buzz is bey to the following round;) Dmitry_
. here something did not understand with the transfer of communications and
was file. It is not possible whether to there somehow illuminate the text,
which leaves (for example, a symbol by symbol change in the color of
background under the text). And there can be even somehow additionally it
will designate the text, which was assuredly obtained (i.e. from the
opponent obtained confirmation). The same with the files. Below there is
some status- indicator, but thus far I sent file, it was always 0%. File
Zmej was already obtained, but in me was always zero, and program made 3
additional attempts at the transfer of file, and it was going to make also,
but 4 it interrupted. Specifically, this case described Zmej: On the whole,
they tried with Rulez Reloaded to work, audibly it is unimportant it in me,
not all immediately passed packets. It to me did flood even faylik of 442
bytes with length, it did start sufficiently rapidly, but for some reason
its side pressure did continue to transfer, although in me already file was
it can be it could not attain from me the confirmed packet or Gluck simply?
Program makes something, but which - is not very understandable. It does
live its life, something does transfer (chat room from the buffer? what
precisely communication, if them several? what already "uletetelo" into
ether? for what still it does be in prospect? and so forth). On the whole,
is somehow opaque now everything occurs. It would be add rather well
transparency in this process. Problem, I think on 100% channels, so sharply
it does not stand, but on KV with the unstable channel, subscriber can
obtain communications with the large delay. Yesterday with the tests, short
communications in the chat room along the radio were passed with the delays
somewhere to the region of half of minute in comparison with ICQ;) Dmitry_
(19 noys 2006 16:00:06) # Rulez Reloaded It is not possible whether to there
somehow illuminate the text, which leaves (for example, a symbol by symbol
change in the color of background under the text). And there can be even
somehow additionally it will designate the text, which was assuredly
obtained (i.e. from the opponent obtained confirmation). Here pipe, chat-
packets leave and start generally without any confirmation. 4 did not
consider it this regime important, here it did not begin to add to it arq.
I, probably, I will not add;) But here with the designation of that, such as
text was already sent, but which still is not - thought efficient, it is
worthwhile to think... The same with the files. Below there is some status-
indicator, but thus far I sent file, it was always 0%. File Zmej was already
obtained, but in me was always zero, and program made 3 additional attempts
at the transfer of file, and it was going to make also, but 4 it
interrupted. But here here, it is similar, transmitting could not obtain
confirmation to the fact that it transmitted. If confirmation would arrive,
everything would be OK - and indicator, and itself would stop. But so it
will make with 5 (or 10:) attempts, and only then it will stop. Program
makes something, but which - is not very understandable. It does live its
life, something does transfer (chat room from the buffer? what precisely
communication, if them several? what already "uletetelo" into ether? for
what still it does be in prospect? and so forth). Generally, in the chat
room- regime constantly it occurs peredacha/priyem of chat room- packets (if
there is no text, it transfers empty chat room- packets), and information
about the state of channel. In the regime of transfer it is file,
correspondingly, it transfers files, and, with the smaller priority, chat
room- packets (if there is, and on 1 at once). On the whole, is somehow
opaque now everything occurs. It would be add rather well transparency in
this process. Yes 4 and same this wanted;) Problem, I think on 100%
channels, so sharply it does not stand, but on KV with the unstable channel,
subscriber can obtain communications with the large delay. Yesterday with
the tests, short communications in the chat room along the radio were passed
with the delays somewhere to the region of half of minute in comparison with
ICQ;) Generally, in the chat room- regime delay must not exceed 15 seconds,
in the regime of transfer it is file - delay to the chat room on the average
1 minute;) P.S. A to understand entire logic is sufficiently simple, if we
connect 2 modems directly, without ether...;) RN3ZF Participant from
sounding boards 2004 Date: 19 noys 2006 20:34:03 # 4 again to the call of
all by its number - RN3ZF. left to 3,589,000 lSB.Tam purely. Come all who it
can pliz. Zmej Participant from sounding boards 2005 Date: 19 noys of 2006
21:24:41 # Dmitry_.D2D Yes, the level indicator of sound must be introduced
also, since not not entirely understandably much or is small, it attempted
on the motion to regulate, but to note uluchsheniya/ukhuchsheniya it did not
come out - simply no than to look... Think if you please about a dynamic
change in the quantity of the transferred packets for one transfer, this is
very urgent thing for KV, passage changes constantly, crawl out
interferences, cracks... Often, according to my observations, it was so that
in the beginning of transfer went interference or deep signal fading, and
program did not take the synchronization (4 so I understand) and it then
already nothing assumed, although the transmitting part still "dudela and
dudela" of features knows how much... Another question concerning the "phase
meter" or as it correctly is called, I/Q to the indicator: when dispatch
data, then on it it did burn two snowflakes on the vertical line, but for
some reason lower is more dimly always, but if generally there are no on it
points, does mean program it were not synchronized to the signal, it is
correct? But for some reason still there are such situation, whens it simply
chaotic points vysvenchivayet, which this does mean? Comment if you
please... Ra1amw Participant from fewas 2004 Date: 19 noys 2006 22:10:46 #
To monitoryu to 3.589