Hello Leigh and Jose,

>The parameters to look for from Patrick are the RS code groups and
>maximum correction coefficient. It is likely that the same seed data p
>is used in all cases, so there is no need for a registry of data codes.
>(I.e., if you can decode it, you don't need to know what it means since
>you have already found the right decoder g and frequency f).
I use a limited sub-set of the RS code groups because through translation in
time and in frequency RS codes are not orthogonal between themselves which is
logic as RS has a set of solutions which are cyclic by parts (I don't see this
in the litterature but it is obvious when you see the solutions...).

The problem is to stay with a fix relationship between each RS solution and its
mode label ("0" for "BPSK31"...), exactly as in SSTV each code sent previously
to the SSTV picture is related to a given SSTV code.

73
Patrick