I will use the bands given me in new equipment.  I managed to buy a rig with
6, and then another with 6, 2, 440, so have started using those too.  I am
not going to go spend the money to build/buy a rig for a band such as 440,
or 902 etc. because they wouldnt get much use for the money output.  If they
come as part of my hf rig, they will get used, and that is one of the
reasons we are seeing more and more people on 6 and 440 right now.  Its one
of the reasons I got the IC706 as a second rig.  Had another small rig, been
outfitted with more bands, I would have probably gotten that one.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all
DX 2-6 years each
.
QSL LOTW-buro- direct
As courtesty I upload to eQSL but if you
    use that - also pls upload to LOTW
    or hard card.

moderator  [EMAIL PROTECTED]