The most recent QST magazine that I received yesterday, had a very nice
article on PSKmail by Steve, WB8IMY, who is the editor and also a
digital enthusiast of many years.

He has detailed instructions on how you could run PSKmail even if you
only had a Windows OS computer by running a live CD version:

www.crusefalk.se/psklive.htm

I am surprised that I missed this as there have been several requests to
run PSKmail under Windows OS and I don't remember anyone mentioning this
live version.

It would be great to hear some experiences from those of you who have
tried this approach to PSKmail.