>From a throughput perspective, I'm sure DBMS and app servers run
fine. From a testing perspective, however, I'm not sure that running
digital mode software in a virtualized environment would yield the
same behavior as running it in the native environment that most users
will employ. I have some old friends in a realtime software
development environment startup and will see what they have to say...

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>