A & B hear each other but dont' hear C & D.  But C hears either or both A and B.

If C is receiving D, then A or B is QRMing C.

Walt/K5YFW

-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Danny Douglas
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:22 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Dec 15?

HMMM By whom is C being QRMd.  You didnt say who he is hearing as QRM.  I am
assuming that C is hearing either A or B or even both?  In this case, if A
and B were already in QSO, then C and D should QSY to start their QSO
elsewhere.

If the C and D QSO was already underway, and A and B started up, and they
were not hearing either C or D (not probable as usually prop is two-way if
it is strong enough for QRM) then C and D would either put up with it, or
move since under this condition, they cant tell the other pair that the freq
is in use.

It is prudent for both parties, starting  a QSO to insure that neither of
them is intefering with an ongoing QSO, and by both checking to see (both
automatic stations having the capability) if the freq was QRL - it would
avoid inteference to others.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all
DX 2-6 years each
.
QSL LOTW-buro- direct
As courtesty I upload to eQSL but if you
    use that - also pls upload to LOTW
    or hard card.

moderator  [EMAIL PROTECTED]