Leslie,

Without question, the Technician license is going to have the same
privileges as the Tech +.  The CW segment is not small. It is the same
segment that the General and Advanced Class operators have. The Extra
too, except they have 25 more KHz at the bottom. This means that all
classes of operators will be able to work CW in the same area instead of
being segregated as it once was where the higher classes could move to
the "Novice" area, but the Novices could not operate in the main CW area.