 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 8:16 PM
 Subject: Re: [digitalradio] What innerface to use with HRD and psk-31 .

       The trick is to use VOX to control the TX for digital, so it really
doesn't matter what software you use.   I had looked at HRD a couple of years
ago, and wasn't impressed. Downloaded the current version the other day, and AM
really impressed,  Simon has done a great job . Also tried PSK31 Deluxe and it
is very good, at first blush seems more sensitve than MixW.   By downloading
the complete CD, you get all that stuff at once.    John VE5MU      -----
Original Message -----  From: dalepavlicek  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 2:32 PM Subject: [digitalradio] What innerface
to use with HRD and psk-31 .