In the past, I have often called around 10133 dial frequency +1500 =
10134.5, but with the proposal to go up into the U.S.  automatic area, I
have been trying 10140.5 +1500 = 10142. In fact, at 2335Z here I have
been called CQ in Olivia 8/500. I could of course go to any of the sound
card modes. I could even go to CW:)

I would like to know if there are other stations that call on 30 meters
and what frequency/modes they use.

Can anyone help with that?