I suggest that perhaps we should at least call CQ on the hour and
half hour to ensure that there is some chance of getting someone if
the band is open.

I worked KB9YGD this afternoon using Olivia 500-16 and the signal was
so weak, it dit not even show up on the waterfall. I am monitoring
10.142 KHz as I type this E-mail and things are pretty dead.

73,
Bernie, Ottawa, Canada

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, John Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 2100Z not a sound

will go play up there, around 14073.5 or so