w6ids wrote:
> Thanks, Cecil, for the informative reply.  I can't tell you where/how I
> got the impression that the project was sleepy.  It has been quite
> some time since my first exposure to it, so the memory is a bit
> dull on this aspect.  I must say that your message was well
> received here.  I'll take on the related forum and join in.  It should
> be fun to play with such a project, for sure.
>
> Just let me ask this and I'll then move forward.  Is the technical
> support/sharing within the group similar to that found with Linux or
> is it less robust?  I'm referring to "Elmering" for want of a better
> word.
>
> Howard W6IDS
> Richmond, IN

I'm not sure  what the Linux support groups are like, although I use
mostly Linux I don't belong to any group.

The group is very friendly, and if you are having problems lots of
people will assist you, many discuss possible mods and others chime in
with their experiences.

Personally it's one of the best groups that I belong to.

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!"  Don Seglio Batuna