Hi - If you want a complete soundcard interface in kit form, at a low
price, I recommend the one being sold by Dinish Gajjar, VU2FD.  I bought
one recently, and am pleased with the quality vs price.  It only costs
$18 US and I paid $5 US for air mail shipping from India to the US.  So
for $23, I got all the parts, isolation transformers, an opto isolator
for PTT, and a beautiful PC Board.  There is no step by step
instructions with it, but the schematic, parts list, board layout etc.
are all available on his website, as well as ordering information.  Here
is the link:  http://www.foxdelta.com/products/soundcard.htm
<http://www.foxdelta.com/products/soundcard.htm>    You have to provide
your own cables, but it makes it easy to configure it to your own needs.
I am capable of scratch building a interface, but at this price, I
imagine it would have cost me more to track down and purchase all the
individual parts, plus I got a nice PC board too.

KCØPTO
Les