Andy- I use FireFox for browsing, not IE7, but the feature I use is
an XP feature- I open both a callbook program (Hamcall) and a
filecard program (AAZ) when I boot, and immediatly "Minimize" them.
This puts their Icon in the lower border (the "tray"), so I can open
them with a click, at any time.
I,too, like to look hams up at any time, and I use the cardfile for
Phone numbers, etc, so I like to open them quickly.
Works for me--Bill-W4BSG