When was your first ever PSK31 QSO ?  Mine was April 19th , 1999 ... see below.

Andy, now K3UK.

fg5gi de kb2eoq kb2eoq kb2eoq

KB2EOQ DE FG5GI RS 58   NAME  ALAIN  K

hello Alain, wow this works !  my first psk31 qso bk to u.

Congratulations, sure you send a bottle of champagne  !
my adresse in the call book  k

Champagne to Frenchman, never !  maybe some bourbon !  Name is Andy an
d the qth is Fredonia NY, you are 59+++++ bk

i wait a bottle !  your mod is not stable in phase ? have you good
schelded wire for
Tx ? k

(KB2EOQ) just using old cable, not good shield, will get new cable tomorrow.
TNx for letting me know.  will say 73 and get a better signal tomorrow.
73 de kb2eoq sk
 yes sure that will be better , remember  the bottle
SALUT ANDY   bonsoir  sk
73 and I'll send bottle. Bonsoir .
kb2eoq

--