-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of cesco12342000
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 6:22 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Movement toward open digital software?

> How do you determine your specific 20 second turnaround time?
> Couldn't it be any reasonable number from say 1 second up to maybe
20
> seconds?

The time from start of transmission until receiving the first data
segment is 10s to 15s. That's the sync-zone, the lead-in.

20 sec is not to be taken pedantically, it may be 15.2135 sec, HI
but the magnitute is NOT in the 2 sec range.

Announce your digital  presence via our DX Cluster telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

Our other groups: