  From: jeffnjr484
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:54 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Comparsion Between CW and Digital Modes

  Im wondering does the digital modes transmit about the same as CW for
  distance coverage on a 5 watt signal with dipole up 35 ft ? If so
  which soundcard mode would be about the same in signal strength.? I
  know CW gets through the best throughout years past when on a noisy
  channel or for long dx contacts but is the digital modes about the same ?
  jeff Kd4qit