The initial NA digital (PSK) frequencies were (and I guess) still are:
3.571
7.071
14.071
21.071
28.071

The primary NA RTTY freqencies are:
3.581
7.081
14.081
21.081
28.081

Whether official or not the above frequencies seem to be the defacto standards
based on my experience.

When 15 and 10 are open, 21.081 and 28.081 are quite active with RTTY.  The
RTTY contesters use these frequencies +/-  10 KHz almost exclusively.

There does not seem to be any kind of band plan for 30 or 17 meters digital.

I talked with one the directors of RAC (Radio Amateurs of Canada) at our club
meeting last night and he agreed that the band plans are a mess. The band plan
situation in Canada is now being actively looked at.

73, Bernie