    *From:* Dave <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, January 19, 2007 5:08 PM
    *Subject:* [digitalradio] Interfacing a PK-232 to IC-746 (non-Pro)

    Can anyone confirm my plan to run FSK RTTY with the PK-232 and the 746
    non-Pro using pin 1 from the 5-pin DIN plug on the back of the 232, to
    pin 1 of the ACC-1 jack on the back of the 746, and, of course, gnd to
    gnd? The 746 manual calls pin 1 of ACC 1 "RTTY" and states it
    "Controls RTTY Keying". Since there are no other obvious choices, this
    seems correct, but want to get some verification before I wire it up.

    Tnx es 73
    Dave
    KB3MOW