You should be able to pick up a used Pk-232 or KAM on Ebay for less than $100.00

Dave wrote:

I've burned up a lot of bandwidth in my quest for a way to key my
IC-746 (non-Pro) with FSK instead of AFSK RTTY, so this will be my
last post on the subject.

I'm looking for a used interface, TNC, or what-have-you that will
allow me to use the RTTY mode of my 746 rather than USB/LSB.

Can't afford new, or it would be easy. If someone has a working TNC,
such as an older MFJ, AEA, KAM, or perhaps an interface of some type
they would be willing to part with for a good price, I'd be pleased to
give it a good home. I don't care if it has PACTOR or AMTOR, or any
other modes except RTTY. All my other digital modes are set up for my
sound card. As long as it will send FSK signaling to the ACC1 jack of
my 746, I'll be thrilled!

Please reply privately, or the moderator may make me start paying rent
on this forum!

Thanks in advance and 73
Dave
KB3MOW