  From: Bob
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] PSK and Yeasu ft-101

  Hi Bernie, Thanks for the info

  Does the transformer have to be a 600 ohm, I have some junk boards here I may
be able to scrounge a few from, but not sure of their value.  And yes I could
use one of them 4N35's  I would gladly pay you for it.  The schematic you
refered me to was one I was looking at.  The radio is very stable after about
45 min. I allready have the line in to the computer set up and using digipan.

  73
  Bob
  KC9GMN