Hold those thoughts for the ARRL Prize.

But yes there is lots of thought about narrow moodes, 500 Hz and less and wider
modes...3.5 KHz and perhaps 5-6 KHz.

The ARRL has proposed a 3.5 KHz bandwidth limit for wide bandwidth modes but I
think the FCC wants to limit it to less than 3 KHz (maybe only 2.5 KHz) as the
widedest bandwidth in the current SSB/SlowScan TV bands.

Walt/K5YFW