I was pulling your leg...ALE is good for calling nets and having individuals on
standby and not bothering them until you have something for them.

But I like calling CQ...

CQ CQ CQ this is K5YFW Kilo Five Yankee Foxttot Whiskey  K5YFW   Kiss Five
Young
Friendly Women calling CQ 40 and standing by for any call.  Over