-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:50 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] FT-920 Setup for RTTY ???

Usually, LSB is used for RTTY and USB for all other digital modes. Ssince
you have your radio set for Data USB , I assume this is why you have to used
reverse to receive RTTY.  I can't comment about FSK versus AFSK since I am
not familar with your radio.  For my radio, I have Windwarbler set for AFSK,
LSB.

Hi Andrew,

   Your comments make since. So RTTY normally uses LSB, while PSK uses USB?
What do you have the "xvr mode" set too? Do you have any "mark offset"? Is
your Optimal Offset 2210?

   So far I really like the DXLabs suite. Which of the programs do you use?
What do you find the most useful?

TNX & 73,

Dave N0EOP