Hi!

Taken from HOKA Website:
**
*CODE300-32 Standard Version € 4.500,00 Euro*
Package include

• Code300-32 Software on CD ROM
• Printed user manual
• Security key
• 6 months free software update
• 24 months warranty on hard- and software.

*CODE300-32 Tool Kit for standard Version € 1.000,00 Euro
*
Package include

o Serial output via RS232,
o Bit stream Output in MIL modes
o Editing of all code tables
o Two channel audio input by LAN
o Extra 6 months free software update

Available from stock

I think it's a bit pricey for amateur use!

Regards