  From: Bill McLaughlin
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:41 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: ALE and 141A

  Hi John,

  It worked really well despite me being a moron! Sorry to cut it short
  due to work looming soon. Copied you and VE5TLW fine once I sorted
  things out....ARQ FAE is most interesting!

  thanks again,

  73,

  Bill N9DSJ

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, John Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > as of 0300Z beaconing on 3587.50 and ready to try 141A , the new
  multiPSK mode ..... tried locally earlier and works like a charm

  > John
  > VE5MU
  >
  > ps : have 24/7 toll free phone anywhere in North America so if you
  want to talk thru this , email me a phone number and will